Information for participating in and selling at our convention is below. We will have both an exhibit hall and artist alley. All space is first-come first-served. We have a zero tolerance policy on bootleg items, so if you try to sell bootleg products we will kick you out and keep your booth fee.
Liberty City Anime Con 2019 Dealers sold out. Dealer registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more dealers no matter what. Check again for future years.
Liberty City Anime Con 2019 Artists sold out. Artist registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more artists no matter what. Check again for future years.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
Vendors for Liberty City Anime Con 2019
- Anime Crew LLC 30x10
- Sailor Moew Fashion 30x10
- lunar toy store 30x10
- Anime Gift 30x10
- Tasty Peach Studios 20x10
- Mana-Tees 10x10
- Phantom Enterprises.LLC 10x10
- SAJU Apparel 10x10
- Twylite Fashion 10x10
- Maracuyas 10x10
- Kathy100 & Potatobuns 10x10
- Haruka Illustration 10x10
- Brittney Lauda & Matt Shipman 10x10
Artists at Liberty City Anime Con 2019
- Eleni Mutafopulos
- Hikari so Sagasu
- Janet Sung
- Julia Hut Shop
- Quest Complete Jewelry
- Ranelynn Graphics LLC
- Viilocitee Creations
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Dealers and artists must be able to provide proof of tax compliance upon request at any time.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- We do not accept any placement requests. Exhibitors or artists can not request to be placed next to a specific other exhibitor or artist.
- No refunds on vendor or artist spaces.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- Vendors and artists who have not arrived by the start of public hours on the first day forfeit their space without refund. If you show up late, do not expect to have a space. At 6pm Friday artists who would like to purchase unclaimed no-show spaces may ask our vendor room head for a space, which will be cash only and payable immediately. The price is $150 at cons < 8000 attendees, and $250 at cons over 8000 attendees. Do not drive a long distance expecting to get a space on-site. Dealer spaces will not be sold; artists only.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.